The BRO Frame
Den BRO eats street for breakfast so you know he needs a frame that can withstand the abuse he dishes out.
The BRO has a few new updates for 2013. Firstly, as Den likes to show a bit of seatpost the standover height has been raised to 8.79”. Next up the rear end length has been shortened by a halflink to 13.29”. Also the dropout shape has been changed a little plus the seatstay and chainstay now have curved ends.
The BRO frame features:
– External gussets on TT and DT.
– Integrated dropouts, designed to fit peg and hubguard with no overhang.
– Extra wide rear end for fat tyres.
– Tapered seat and chainstays.
– Completely brakeless.
– Internally relieved headtube.
– Built in seatclamp.
– Spanish bottom bracket.
Toptube lengths: 20.83″ and 21″ Headtube angle: 75° Seattube angle: 71° Rear end length: 13.29″ BB Height: 11.5″ Standover height: 8.79″
Weight: 4.8 lbs
Colors: Chrome, Ed. Red, Ed. Orange