Toptube lengths: 20.83″ and 21″
Headtube angle: 75°
Seattube angle: 71°
Rear end length: 13.29″
BB Height: 11.5″
Standover height: 8.79″
Weight: 4.8 lbs
The BRO Frame eats street for breakfast so you know he needs a frame that can withstand the abuse he dishes out.
The BRO has a few new updates for 2013. Firstly, as Den likes to show a bit of seatpost the standover height has been raised to 8.79”. Next up the rear end length has been shortened by a halflink to 13.29”. Also the dropout shape has been changed a little plus the seatstay and chainstay now have curved ends.
The BRO frame features:
– External gussets on TT and DT.
– Integrated dropouts, designed to fit peg and hubguard with no overhang.
– Extra wide rear end for fat tyres.
– Tapered seat and chainstays.
– Completely brakeless.
– Internally relieved headtube.
– Built in seatclamp.
– Spanish bottom bracket.